Thursday 1 November 2012

Sold : Nolan N104 N-Com Action/Black

Readers may know that I have procured the Nolan N104 N-com modular helmet from my postings at
http://kawasakier6.blogspot.com/2012/10/latest-acquisition-nolan-n104-modular.html and
http://kawasakier6.blogspot.com/2012/10/follow-up-review-nolan-n104-modular.html.



This has been one of the more comfortable and nice helmets in my possession, and I have worn it for only 3 times todate- no thanks to the rainy season in Kuala Lumpur these days. And when I wore it, it was with my Oxford Coolmax Balaclava so the helmet remains nice and fresh.

As all of my helmets seem to be in black colour, my spouse has asked me to procure a high-visibility helmet for additional safety. I am therefore, getting a Nolan N104 N-Com Voyage/Yellow helmet.

Anyone interested in getting the Nolan N104 N-com Action/Black (L-size) is welcomed to e-mail me, with a phone no. Preferably deal at Mont Kiara area so that you could check how just how nice and fresh this helmet really is. Do bring your own balaclava though for testing.

At RM950 nett, it is really a steal of a price. Full package. Go on, e-mail me right away!

Other For Sale items :

1) RST-x Jacket and Glove @ RM400;

2) 2012 Digital Gear Indicator;
    - SOLD -

3) Kawasaki Japan windscreen;
    - SOLD -

4) Kawasaki Japan exhaust;
    - SOLD -

5) ER6/Ninja 650R/Versys Tail Tidy Set.
    - SOLD -

2 comments:

  1. Nolan 104 is still available?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, it was sold shortly after the advert was posted, mate.

    ReplyDelete