Tuesday 9 October 2012

Sold : Ninja 650R Parts and Accessories

With the upgrades on Green Hornet over time, there are of course, bits and pieces of the original parts taking up space in my store room over time. Thank goodness I have placed them very nicely-camouflaged or the Home Minister is sure to give me a good nagging on the matter.

There have been e-mails from readers around KL asking if they could purchase some of these parts from me, for usage on their own bikes. So appointments were made and I should be clearing 2 items from my store room today :

1) original Kawasaki exhaust can (not a scratch, looks like new) @ RM500 [Sold]; and
2) 2012 digital gear indicator (brand new, unused) @ RM200 [Sold] .
  
Both these items would find new homes in a fellow reader's Versys 650 over the weekend.

  
3) If anyone is looking for the original Kawasaki windscreen [Sold], well drop me an e-mail and you can pick a relatively new one here @ RM150 only.

Riders help riders programme :)

No comments:

Post a Comment