Wednesday 14 November 2012

AES : Smile, you're on Candid Camera!

I got caught by the AES yesterday. I'd be expecting the RM300 in my summons within the next few days, if the contractor for the AES was anything as efficient as was claimed.

Contrary to popular beliefs, motorbikes are not exempted from the spying eyes of the AES, as evidenced from the summons for a Yamaha TZM at Ipoh recently.



I do wish that the authorities or the contractor whom are deriving benefits (ka ching! ka ching! even as they sleep so soundly and happily) from the AES would re-tune the flash so that it's not so blinding. Heck, one of these days, someone's going to be temporarily blinded by the flash and cause a temporal lapse of driving judgement, resulting in an accident. I know that I was caught by shock when the flash went off suddenly and oh, so bright!

Apparently, due to some mysteries, a couple of AES up North had been falling all over the place like flies.


Thank goodness the cameras were not damaged though. Right...

1 comment: