Thursday 1 November 2012

Thought : Kawasaki Z800 Booking

Readers would know that one of my neighbours had been very keen to take-over my Green Hornet with all of its accessories at his offer price of RM37k. I have been reluctant to sell this baby off because a lot of time, effort and monies have been spent to make her the terrific machine that she is now. Not to mention that it's virtually impossible to get a CBU Japan bike like her these days, with all the CKD programmes implemented.

Well, he asked for my advice if he should go for the Kawasaki Z750 then; afterwhich he would modify along the same lines as my Green Hornet. I told him to set aside RM10k for the accessories ie Akrapovic exhaust, MRA Germany windscreen, Shogun sliders, BMC air filter, radiator protector, Givi Italy side panniers, Givi Italy topbox, Acumen UK gear indicator, etc.

Then the news of the Kawasaki Z800 being CKD at RM48k came along, and I opined that it may be the time for him to take the plunge if he is really interested. And he's made his booking for the Z800, pending delivery. Seems that there's a big waiting list building up.

I must say that I am also slightly tempted to go for the Kawasaki Z800 too. Hmmm, let's see how things develop.




2 comments:

  1. If you real want sell motorbike, we can help you. You can park at our motorbike shop and we help you sell. Commission 20% only. We read your motorbike and accessories list, we can sell for 36k for you. Or just 31k and we sell accessories separately. Shop at Klang. Tq.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We also can sell you Kawa Z800, around RM50k on the road. Trade in for your motorbike at RM33k with everything included. Loan can arrange. Ok?

    ReplyDelete