Tuesday 18 September 2012

Wallpaper : My Green Hornet and friends

Okay, so there were a few e-mails whom asked for me to take some good shots of the Green Hornet to be placed as their desktop wallpaper, and for them to photoshop accordingly. Initially, I thought it was a tease; but after a couple more of such e-mails from different readers, I must say that I was truly flattered and went on to take a few shots at the car park.

If I have the time, I would take better ones at better locations some day- but until then, please make do with these first...



















The other rides belong to my neighbours; and boy, do they looked good! Hope you like them pictures!

5 comments:

  1. Oh wow, your bike looked like a million pounds, mate! Tasteful modifications you have there. All you need is a pair of Rizoma rear view mirrors and an Ermax single seat cowl, and the transformation is complete!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Btw, what software or camera did you use to get the above effects? The pictures are really wicked! I've downloaded them onto my Mac now :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice bike you have there, and a nice collection that your neighbours have too. You should organise a convoy of bikes some day and I'll do some coverage. Just my 2 sen's worth.

    ReplyDelete