Sunday 23 September 2012

Morning Convoy @ 23/9/2012

My Shoei makes a great touring helmet!
Chin guard serves its purpose well.

It was a good morning and a few friends gathered together for a quick ride up and down Genting Highlands. Having the smallest cubic capacity bike amongst the group, I was the designated front Marshall again. If I was the rear Marshall, I would have issues catching up with the bigger bikes with cubic capacity up to 1,600. So it was just as well.

Lil' Alex wanted to add more alphabets to the reflective stickers!
Once again, I earned for myself a piece of Marshall reflective stickers. That's part of the perks of being the Marshall- the stickers were cool as cucumber, and some said added 5 hp to one's bike. If you believe, then you deserve to get a cool one for yourself.



Up the mountains, there were another group of nice bikes parked together. These were from the PB Club as seen from their club stickers. Mine does not have any club stickers as yet. I guess you could say that I'm a freelancer at the moment and still earning my stripes.




Sunning the riding gears after the long ride up and down.
Lil' Alex kissing my Shoei - how sweet!


No comments:

Post a Comment