Saturday 15 September 2012

Thought : Rear Shocks

The Ninja 650R has been an excellent machine that would put a smile on new riders as well as seasoned ones. It's acceleration on straight roads have been satisfying- although it's best that you have a DNA air filter and Akrapovic can installed for the added zing, while handling on B-road twisties have been good.

The current spring is silver in colour- and I have been thinking if it was possible to spray it to yellow for a more sporty look. Of course, if I upgraded the shocks to Ohlins straightaway, that would give me the effect that I wanted, plus I get better handling too, I presume.

Just a thought for now... Let's see how it goes.

  
Before : Another rider's ER6n with the stock silver-coloured spring.
After : With the  Ohlins springs- looks more sporty.




No comments:

Post a Comment