Saturday 6 October 2012

Shawn's E-mail Offer : Ducati Monster 795

Dear Andy,

I recently bought a Ducati M795 CBU Thailand for RM60k. I am the first owner. The reason I bought the M795 was because I was interested to get a 2-wheeler after following your blog for a few months now; and the shop owner recommended the Ducati as he told me that the ER6 (I went to look at the ER6F) was common as heck. I was sold on his words on exclusivity and Italian-crafted precision machinery and bought the M795.

However, I find that the bike was not so suitable for me. I tried my hands on a fellow rider's ER6F and was delighted to find that it's such an easily-controllable bike, just nice for me.

I like to make you an offer. Let's swap our bikes. I know from the earlier postings that yours was the CBU Japan version- the shop owner told me previously that the CBU had lesser vibration compared to the CKD model. My M795 is nearly brand new and has 10k mileage. You just top-up RM15k and hand-over your ER6F with all the installed accessories, and we'll go to JPJ together to effect the change in ownership.

Okay?

Best regards,
Shawn

No comments:

Post a Comment