Wednesday 19 November 2014

19/11/2014 : Scooter Servicing Works - 3rd Oil Change @ 9,224 km

I had planned to do an oil servicing on Whiplash in September, but when I got to my regular mechanic's place, there were a no. of bikes already there so I thought that I would do it on another day.

And it so happened that I was informed to pick up some stuff there today (but I need to drive the car then), so I then thought perhaps I could do the scooter servicing instead. And lo and behold, when I got there, there was no other bikes around.

My mechanic was not around, but his partner was and greeted me immediately. He told me that business was normally slow around mid-month for them; but would pick up after salary day at the end of the month.

I asked if it was possible to do a servicing then, and he immediately got to work. And I couldn't have timed my entrance better, for as soon as he was draining the oil in the scooter, another 6 super bikes came around and had to queue up for the works.

So, one bottle of fully-synthetic oil (RM54) later, my scooter was good to go. Next servicing was in another 4,000 km i.e. at 13,244 km .

And boy does Whiplash felt more eager to accelerate after the oil change. Wheee...












No comments:

Post a Comment