Tuesday 23 August 2016

Riding Into The Sunset

I have received lots of e-mails over the last 21 months asking for entries about my latest biking adventures. The truth was, family and work commitments had increased tremendously that my biking days had to take a backseat for the interim period. In fact, the only biking that I get to do these days was with my youngest son, who loved to ride pillion on my scooter as we go for spins around the housing estates. Other than that, I hardly get to go for bike rides.

Of course, there's still the biker element in me, so I don't discount the fact that one day, I may just splurge some monies on another bike and re-activate this blog of mine again. But for the interim period, the biker soul in me will ride into the sunset and reminisce on the biking adventures of the past.

To my readers whom still ride regularly, do ride safe and let the good times roll...

No comments:

Post a Comment