Monday 17 November 2014

NST COTY 2014 : Kawasaki Z800 Gianeli and Z1000

I also took the time to ride astride the Z800 and Z1000 during the exhibition. From the short stint, I could confirmed that the Z1000 was lighter than the Z800, due to better and lighter frame (amongst others) but also at a higher price tag, of course.

The Z800 was still Kawasaki's best-selling middleweight bike and was under promotion till end of this year, with free Gianelli Italy slip-on exhaust and Z800 engine protectors. All this and in the form of a modern inline-four engine, and you'd be hard-pressed to find a more value-for-monies bike in the price bracket of RM48k - RM50k (depends on your negotiating skills at dealers).

Despite the bike's hefty weight, I must say that I was still a fan of the Z800 and may just choose to add this as my next bike into my stable. Hmmm...












No comments:

Post a Comment