Monday 17 November 2014

NST COTY 2014 : Best Showgirl of NST COTY 2014


As with any cars and bikes exhibitions, there were plenty of beautiful showgirls adorning the lean mean machines to capture one's attention. Me? Well, I was more interested in the rides than the girls (my wife reads my blog entry sometimes), so I didn't take any photos of the showgirls...

Except for this lady here. Well, unlike the others whom was friendly and smiling to all and sundry, I observed that she had quite a character of her own. She rode astride the Kawasaki and was able to have the bike matched her, instead of the other way round.



Truly a bike chick through and through.

Well, here's to you - I would think that you shone during NST COTY 2014. If I was a judge for the best showgirl of the show, you would be the winner in my books.

So lads, enjoy the eye candy...




1 comment: