Wednesday 31 July 2013

Superbike Commuters

Perhaps it was because the traffic was becoming much clearer as Hari Raya crept closer with the mass exodus of KL folks going back to their respective hometowns; but have you noticed that the daily traffic was getting pretty smooth these days?

Which brings me to today's post. I was behind the wheel and the insulation in my Harrier was pretty good actually, so most traffic noises would not be too loud from where I was driving. But there was a loud exhaust note, that I could recognized from an inline-four engine; so I was glancing all around looking out for the source of the soundelicious bike.

Soon, a Suzuki GSX sped to my side and there was a pillion lady rider perched at the back seat. While you couldn't see her face behind the fullface helmet, her skirt had climbed up dangerously to reveal lots of skin. No wonder there were so many mopeds trying hard to match the GSX's speed.

Well, not this sexy for our Malaysian example.
After the GSX woke me up from traffic zombie mood, I began to count the superbike commuters passing by my SUV and found that there were actually quite a few- from the everyday Kawasakis and Hondas, to more exotic Aprilias and Beemers.

Good weather, cool wind in the face, and minimal traffic jam hassles- the superbikers were the real smart lot.

Until the rain comes, that is...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment