Friday 5 July 2013

Picture Purr-fect

There has been quite a few e-mails on a daily basis with regards to the news that Silver may be on the market; and instead of answering you with just words and words alone, lets have the pictures do the talking.

1) Can I bring a pillion rider along if I get your Aprilia RS125 Tuono?

Sexy back.

Pillion seat nicely-designed into the rear fairing.

Almost hidden, but it's there alright.

Not just a pillion seat, but an aerodynamic hump as well.

2) I understand that the Tuono uses real superbike tires, which contribute to its razor-like handling, instead of the skinny moped-like tires used by the Japanese, Korean and Chinese bikes. Are the tires on your bike due for change already?

Pretty new with rubber hairs still evident.

Pretty new with rubber hairs still evident.

 3) Italian rides were well-known to have issues with electrical wirings, essentially needing massive and expensive works to be set right once and for all. The Aprilia Tuono has lots of electical toys and settings- do they work as should be?

Rear light on.

Low beam on.

High beam on.
 
Speedometer and RPM meters, Temperature gauge, Clock, Lap timer, Signals, Neutral gear indicator, everything works.

4) How is the paintwork on your Tuono- still good?

Picture purr-fect!












All in all, a great bike waiting to be ridden hard!


5 comments:

  1. James @ Melawati5 July 2013 at 18:52

    Hi bro, I am overseas for biz and would be back to KL in 2 weeks. I am definitely interested in your bike. Can you let me know how much is your bike, and if the price is fine by my accounts, I'll TT you a deposit first to reserve the bike. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. James @ Melawati5 July 2013 at 18:53

    BTW, I'm the one who wrote to you on Wed on the tires.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bos, aku berminat nak ambik motor Tuono kau. Aku tawarkan lima belas ribu hinggit, tunai tu. Nak beli buat koleksi. Aku dah ada Mito, RS250 dan 749 buat kini. Nak tambah sebijik motor lagenda 2-strok Tuono pulak. Nombor telpon dah dikirim melalui email. Kalau jadik, aku buat cek serta-merta. Apa kata kau, bos?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry, bike has been reserved and is going to another good home.

    ReplyDelete
  5. James @ Melawati11 July 2013 at 23:14

    Hi bro, thanks for letting me know that your bike is no longer available. There's been a few RS125 on sale so I bought a 97 model yesterday for RM9,500. Body is good but engine sounds very rough. Gear changes have jerking in all gears at 1,000 rpms onwards. Can I ride over to you and you help me to test this bike, and recommend me what to work on and at which mechanic? My regular mechanic quoted RM6,000 minimum to do up the bike. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete