Tuesday 14 August 2012

Mod : Arrival of the Akrapovic Titanium slip-on

  

After waiting excitedly for the Akra titanium slip-on, the courier services delivered it this afternoon. It sure looks good and is pretty light too- looks like substantial weight-savings for Green Hornet then.

My checking in bike shops around KL revealed pricing of between RM1,800 - RM2,200 previously; so it was a pretty good price that I am getting from a bike accessories trader, DC whom is very active in local bike enthusiasts' circle. As part of the Ramadan special sale, I got the Akra at only RM1,500! Definitely a steal of a price.

I shall be fixing this baby up this very Saturday, and look out for a review on this baby soon!

And if you're looking for the original ER6 exhaust, I am ready to part with mine if you are interested, for a song of a price. It has only been used for less than 10k mileage, so it's in very good condition.

2 comments:

  1. It is a very good price that you have bought for the exhaust. My son paid almost RM2000 for his.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How much for your original exhaust can, mate? Can you arrange for posting to Surrey, UK? Willing to offer £200 including postage charges. I can be contacted at +44 (0)1483 300800. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete