Tuesday 3 July 2012

Superbike Parking Only



I recently found 2 spots in the condo car park building that seems to have been designated for parking of... superbikes. Seems like a good idea since there are quite a few superbikes peppered all over the car park floors.




At one of these spots, the regular bike residents included a Yamaha Diversion 650 half-fairing, Kawasaki ZX10R, BMW GS1200 and Harley Davidson Road King. Hence, my Kawasaki Ninja 650R decided to join in the fun.







Makes eye-candy for bike enthusiasts!

2 comments:

  1. I could be mistaken, but the Harley looks like one that rumbles so nicely near my home at Desa Sri Hartamas. The owner, a friendly Malay chap, rides around Mont Kiara and Desa Sri Hartamas; so I presume that he must be a nearby resident. Is your condo around these areas?

    Nice bikes you have at your condo there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Btw, I have been reading about your bike adventures and I like to share a tuppence observation. From the pictures posted so far, I found that your bike looks really good with the colour-coded back and side boxes. Without them, the bike looks too slim. Previously, I didn't know much about bikes and when I saw the picture of your bike with the side boxes at the title area, I thought that it was a BMW touring bike!

    ReplyDelete