Wednesday 4 July 2012

"L" for Ladies

Since I wrote about the "L" for Leader stickers in the earlier post, which goes for a laugh; I thought that I would share some pictures of "L" for Ladies riders found on the net. Note that I don't claim ownership of these pictures. If these are your pictures and you want them removed, please let me know and I would do so accordingly.

The best thing about the Kawasaki Ninja 650R is that it makes a good bike for beginners to superbikes, as well as experienced riders wanting a more relaxed ride. I know that some Ninja 650R riders have changed their original swing-arms to clip-on sports types to have a more aggressive riding stance; but I think that the ZX6R is designed for riders whom wanted the speed demons. The Ninja 650R is more of a well-rounded go-everywhere ride, IMHO. 



And both blokes and ladies seem to take the Ninja 650R like ducks to waters.

No comments:

Post a Comment