Wednesday 4 July 2012

De-stressing Thru Riding, and "L" & "Mashall" Stickers

 The weather was looking good this morning- the weather prediction has been about rain, rain and more rain throughout the week so has not taken Green Hornet for a ride of late.

I have some stress building up in me; and with a young kid in tow, I am unable to take the bike out for a spin even if I had wanted to.

So I decided that with the nice weather and all that, it would be nice to take the Green Hornet to work today.

It turned out to be a wise decision. I came to work with a smile on my face, and the stress built-up melted into thin air. Shoulder felt lighter and am ready to take on the world again :)

De-stressing through riding- perhaps motivation gurus should start tinkering with this idea!


The stickers were from a previous convoy. As I was to lead the convoy of fellow bikers, my panniers were slapped with the "Marshall" stickers; while more as a joke, they stuck L-stickers (for "Leader", they said) on the front windscreen and back. Think I'll leave the stickers on for a bit, for a laugh :)

No comments:

Post a Comment