Saturday 31 August 2013

The Other Bike : Benelli Keeway TX200G reg 2013 (Stock Condition, Almost Brand New)

Looks like I'll be featuring my other bike in the blog with the departure of my Aprilia RS125 Tuono :

Make : Benelli Keeway
Model : TX200G
Engine : Single-cylinder, 4-stroke, 2-valve
Cc : 200
Type : Dual-purpose Motard
Mileage : 2,000 km (under warranty till 10,000 km)
Colour : Black/Yellow
Purchased Price : RM7,600 OTR
Brochure : http://benelli.keeway.my/brochure/TX200G_BROCHURE.pdf



Bike is stock standard at the moment and comes with inverted front forks, 2-port front disc single-port rear disc, LED brakes, etc.

With the Aprilia's departure soon, I dare say that I may just be spending monies on modifications soon. Currently is practically brand new bike.


6 comments:

  1. I saw your blog while searching on ER6. I like the other bike on the far right. What bike is that, a MV Augusta? Looking cool. That one can sell? How much?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please read from the earlier months' blog entries. It's an Aprilia RS Tuono and it already has a new owner waiting eagerly to ride her :)

      Delete
  2. Can you do a review on the TX200G bike? I am interested to get one in few months' time, now saving the money to get it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Keep your eyes peeled on this blog then. You may just get your wish.

      Delete
  3. i want to buy at this price but with all the extra things in the first page post i see just now. can deal? i buy cash.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll think about it, Ong. Thanks for your interest.

      Delete