Friday 22 February 2013

Wow, Kawasaki KSR110 @ RM4,900?!

A reader asked me if it was worth buying a pre-owned Kawasaki KSR110 that was currently being advertised on Mudah at RM4,900. I browsed the 1-day old advert and saw the following :


A year 2012 Kawasaki KSR110 with only mileage of 1,100 km at that price, was truly a steal of a price really. I called the seller to inquire if it was a typo and it seemed that it was the rightful nett selling price- only difference was that the mileage was app 1,600 km.

I then e-mailed the reader back that from the description of the advert, pending the actual test-ride, I would deemed the KSR110 as being a must-buy if he was indeed in the market for a mini sports bike. Heck, if he wasn't interested in that bike, I would confirm on the purchase immediately- it would be a nice ride around the housing garden sometimes, although long-distance would be somewhat of a challenge to the old bones.

At this price, I wouldn't be surprised if someone plonks down the deposit without even seeing the bike. I know- as I am tempted eventhough I was not in the market for a mini sports bike.

No comments:

Post a Comment