Friday 22 February 2013

Kawasaki Ninja 650R Holding Its Value Well

While looking at the year 2012 Kawasaki KSR110 @ RM4,900 advert earlier, I chanced upon a few 2009 - 2010 Kawasaki Ninja 650R adverts as per the following :


 


It would seem that the Kawasai Ninja 650R bikes were really holding their prices well, especially those with the prized Givi panniers. Looking at the above adverts, one could deduced that the Givi side panniers were the relatively sought-after aftermarket installations for these bikes. The prices seemed to be hovering from RM27k to a whopping RM39k!

I have always have a soft spot for the Ninja 650R with colour-coded Givi side panniers, as I found that it looks like the Kawasaki Z1000SX sports tourer.

Looking at the above pricing, I felt that the buyer of my Green Hornet ie Z, has really gotten a decent bargain for a Ninja 650R with so many accessories, but at RM30k only.

Given that I found that he's a really nice chap, I am glad that Green Hornet has found another nice owner, whom would take care of her tremendously, in him.

I'll be riding her over to him real soon- hope you have fun with Green Hornet, Z!

No comments:

Post a Comment