Monday 16 September 2013

Givi Asia MotoGP 2012 Limited Edition Storage Box

This blog really does reach a pretty wide target market of bikers and readers. I had only just last night wrote about my interest to requisite for a Givi or Kappa storage box, to keep my fullface helmet when I park my ride or to keep some stuff while I am on the road.



And lo and behold, I received word from a fellow reader with regards to corporate sponsorship from Givi Asia last October. In conjunction with the 2012 MotoGP, Givi Asia organised a special convoy for bikers from Sri Hartamas to Sepang on the race day itself ie 21st October 2012. For a convoy fee amounting to RM220, each biker received a goodie bag comprising of a MotoGP limited edition (300 units) GIVI Box, Grandstand ticket, sunglasses, MotoGP T-shirt and cap, 2-litre oval tank bag.


And since my blog has a rather healthy following, I was offered a brand new unit of the Givi Asia MotoGP 2012 Limited Edition storage box.



In essence, this is a Givi E33EB900 box, a medium large box which delivers the carrying capabilities of Givi's larger boxes and yet possess a compactness with its overall dimensions of 33 litres. It further has built in options for brake light kits for safety concerns, and provision for backrests as an option if so required by the pillion rider.



I shall be making arrangements to collect the said box and it should make a nice addition to the overall improvement project for Banksy. Nice!





3 comments:

  1. I hope more corporate sponsors could approach you for long-term bike test rides or product reviews for us readers' benefits. Your style of writing has been addictive and humorous. Keep up the good work, Andy!

    Love from Stan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi i have the box, i want to know how much if i want to sell it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi i have the box, i want to know how much if i want to sell it?

    ReplyDelete