Sunday 22 September 2013

23/9/2013 : Givi Purchases

While killing time at the Benelli Keeway service centre, I strolled over to Givi to take a look. Lo and behold, I made some purchases which amounted to RM110.00 as per the following :




1) Givi storage base : The outside bike shop quoted RM55 for purchase and fixing the box on the bike, and I postponed it last week as the mechanic told me that it involved drilling mods and would take approximately an hour. At the Givi centre, the same base inclusive of a 5-min installation cost only RM35! Thereafter, I could then attached the Givi MotoGP LE storage box and it did change the looks of the bike somewhat.



2) Riding gloves : Givi had a new pair of gloves design that was quite soft and comfortable to wear, with silicon gel inserts and grips. It felt different compared to my leather riding gloves; and since it was a combination of yellow and black, which matched the colour of Banksy, I decided to get the pair at RM75.00.


Nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment