Monday 23 September 2013

24/9/2013 : Birthday Treat

Today are the birthdays of 2 of my dearest family members, so it's a great day to say the least. Happy Birthday to both my love ones!

Plus the fact that I had yesterday surrendered my bike to my trusted superbike mechanic since the early days, to work on a few improvements and I can't wait to have it back to see the stuff in person.

The pictures of the bike after I have taken back receipt of the bike should include yellow ProTaper handle cushion (already installed when taking its picture yesterday afternoon), yellow hand guards on the handlebars, yellow rim stickers from Racing Boy, LeoVince Cobra duly-installed with re-tuned carburetor, footrests, etc.

This project bike is moving along smoothly into the envisioned picture. Nice!

1 comment:

  1. Woohoo, I had just posted the above when I received the call that the bike is ready for retrieval. Can't wait to see the overall result!

    ReplyDelete