Monday 28 January 2013

One Month Break from Regular Biking

http://kawasakier6.blogspot.com/2012/12/my-kawasaki-er6fninja-650r-looking-for.html

Well, I have dropped the idea of getting the iconic 916; but there has been a chap, F whom has been getting in touch with me about Green Hornet even when I was overseas after the advert was posted.

Anyway, I told him that I wasn't very keen to sell Green Hornet no more since I have binned the 916 idea; but he requested to view the bike anyway. So I thought, "There's a few days of public hols anyway when I'm going to laze around at home; so if he could come over when my kid is sleeping, I'll let him have a ride around the condo vicinity- since he's so enthusiastic about Green Hornet".

So he came over, with a mechanic no less, and was all praise for Green Hornet. Believe me, this bike gets treated like a princess :)



And voila, he made an offer of RM31k for Green Hornet. Granted, he needed a month to raise the remaining RM28k vide a personal loan that he's going to apply after the holidays; but he makes a good future owner whom seemed genuinely enthusiastic about the bike.

A handshake and a cash deposit amounting to RM3k changing hands later, he reiterated his concern that the mileage of the bike may increase a bit too much over the one month grace period so I told him that I won't be riding the bike too much for the time being. We agreed that mileage would not increase by more than 50 km, which should be no issues.

Well, let's see how things go with his loan. Until the actual bulk of the cash changes hands, I'll refrain from thinking of a replacement bike.

Actually, I am pretty sentimental about Green Hornet so a part of me actually don't feel like letting it go. Ho hum.

6 comments:

  1. I e-mailed you but you haven't reply. How about RM25,000 cash? No loans, no crap, just handshake and go JPJ together. Please phone me back. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, thanks, I have read yor e-mail. Sorry for the late reply as I have been travelling overseas for my holidays and just got back to Malaysia. Sorry, the bike has been reserved pending the finalisation of the full deal. Thanks for your interest through.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Andy, I got your reply already. I have seen a few but I feel the quality is somewhat lacking compared to when I saw yours. I would like to make you another offer at RM31,500, which is RM500 higher than the price you told me that the bike was reserved. Do we have a deal? Cash-ready, no bulls. You have my no, so please reply my sms or through here. Thank you for your consideration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Or you can pass my contact no to the new buyer and let him know that I am willing to offer him the extra RM500 to take-over the purchase of the bike.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Joshua, sorry as the bike has been reserved and I am keeping true to my part of the deal eventhough you are offering a higher purchase price. I would update the new owner on your offer though. Good luck in finding a good ride ya!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Assm sdr, terima kasih kerna kembalikan uang pendahuluan 3 ribu tu. Saya semmgnya bercadang nak angkat motor sdr yang cantek dari segi rupa, enjin dan aksesori; tapi pinjaman peribadi pulak tak lepas. Apapepun, sesiapa yang jadik beli motor ni memang amat bernasib baik kerna mmg jelas sdr sayangkan motor ni sebaik-baiknya. Semoga sukses dan Selamat Tahun Baru ya!

    ReplyDelete