Tuesday 25 December 2012

My Kawasaki ER6F/Ninja 650R Looking For Good Home

Test Market : Kawasaki ER6F/Ninja 650R

Readers would know that I advertised Green Hornet for sale on 2/11/2012 and received a couple of offers, but ultimately decided that it was too much of a reluctance to let this lean, mean machine go.

A fellow reader has wrote to me to inform me that he is changing his Italian CBU bike in January 2013 and felt that it would be a pity to trade-in at the bike shop as he wanted a "good and responsible new owner" for his bike- and by that, he meant me (LOL).

Now this is a bike that I have been pretty keen too [Update : Some readers e-mailed what it was really so here goes- it was a Ducati 916 from the nineties] so if any fellow readers would like to take Green Hornet off my hands, I may just be getting the fellow reader's bike too.

To summarize, details of Green Hornet is as per the following :

Name and Model : Kawasaki ER6F/Ninja 650R
Colour : Kawasaki Lime Green
Mileage : circa 13,000 km
Status : Kenderaan Import Baru - can check from vehicle grant card
No plate : Wilayah 3-digit tendered no plate
Accessories :
1) MRA Germany windscreen (made in Germany) -RM550
2) Shogun sliders - RM500
3) Givi Italy side panniers colour-coded (made in Italy) - RM2,200
4) Givi Italy topbox colour-coded (made in Italy) - RM2,800
5) Akrapovic exhaust (made in Slovenia) - RM1,65(0 inc installation
6) Radiator protector - RM120
7) BMC Italy air filter (made in Italy) - RM400 inc installation
8 ) Acumen UK gear indicator (made in UK) - RM500 including installation
9) Caliper theft protector sets - RM180 including installation
10) Branded riding jacket and pants set, and matching leather gloves - RM1,000
11) BM horn - RM80
12) Sports rims reflective stickers - RM20
Bike is newly-serviced and runs like a dream. As good as new condition, and idling beats some newer ER6 engines even (well, that's what my mechanic said). If you get the above accessories, you would have to allocate more than RM10,000 (I bought some of them at really good prices but with risks of importing from overseas); but on Green Hornet, it's all complete and no further upgrades are necessary by my reckoning.

Viewing can be done at Mont Kiara/Sri Hartamas after working hours. 

So, feel free to make me an offer that I can't resist, to get yourself this dream bike. E-mail me with your offer and contact no. at toyotaharrier240g@gmail.com and I'd revert soonest possible.

9 comments:

  1. Sdr, saya ialah salesman kat sebuah kedai motor di Kajang. Klau sdr tidak keberatan, sdr bleh singgah kat kedai kami utk trade-in kpd superbike lain. Mtr sdr saya berpendapat bleh dapat nilai trade-in sktr RM29,000 - RM30,000 dgn semua akssesori yg sdh dipasang buat masa kini. Kami ada ready stok utk Kawasaki Z800 skrg.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bos, aku suka jugak motor kau tapi dah ada R1 buat instalment setiap bulan jadik kalau tunai tak berapa cukup. Kita settle pada harga RM28,000 oke? Aku bayar RM5,000 tunai, kemudian bayar RM500 setiap bulan. Ada berani?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Andy, how abt if we change our bikes? I have a Duke 200 that is almost new, mileage only 1,000 km. Bike is stock standard, bought cash. I could top-up some cash if you are up for it. Answer me in the blog if you're interested, and I'll provide more details.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bro, can trade-in with a 1997 ZXR250? Bike is in good condition. I valued my ZXR250 at around RM12,000 and will top-up another RM18,000 over 10 instalments. What say you?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can you sell your Givi boxes separately? I know Givi sells for app RM6,000. If you can let go at 50% off, I'll take the whole set. Can deal at SS2, okay?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry for the late reply as I was overseas on business travels. I was actually considering a fellow reader's iconic 916 with the proposed sale; was not really interested in your proposed Duke 200 and Ninja 250r. As for the sale of the side panniers, I would prefer to have it on Green Hornet as it really complements the bike's sports tourer image but I could consider it. Thanks for all your offers nevertheless.

    ReplyDelete
  7. bro, nk angkat moto jer..minus all the box..how much?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi mate, bike has been sold off my hands a while back. Thanks for the interest though.

      Delete
    2. Bro..Still interested. I have ER6F CBU.
      Call me if interested. Blue Color.

      Delete