Friday 19 September 2014

Naza Blade 250R Special Edition aka Black Stallion

I have been busy with my business travels so I hadn't had time to put up the pictures that some readers were asking for, with regards to Black Stallion after the make-up session as blogged vide the entry @ http://kawasakier6.blogspot.com/2014/09/692014-3rd-servicing-7300-km-and.html.

Well, Black Stallion went for a simple nip-and-tuck session and exited looking like a million buckaroos.

And handling has been improved tremendously after Ah Ho worked his magic on the bike. The gear change felt even better than day one when I received the bike, and the changes during shifting of gears were as smooth as a baby's bottom. Neutral to 1st gear and vice versa has always been an arse on race-inspired bikes, such as my previous Aprilia Tuono and this current Black Stallion; but this was now as easy to ride as my Kawasaki ER6F's touring gear change.

I've probably plonked in some RM2k of extras and servicing to transform this baby, but it sure was worth it. This Black Stallion could just beat any new stocked Naza Blade 250R in the looks and handling department now.

Enjoy the pictures :























3 comments:

  1. hello
    u mention about the easyness of changing gear after moderation.
    care to explain how it was done and the effect of before an after?
    i have blade 250 gtr which i have problem to change it to free gear. some otai advised me to adjust the clutchc and i have adjusted the clutch. it worked well, but later when riding after the engine is hot its impossible to free again. otais also advised me to free before going into complete stop but its kinda hard to do it while maintaining speed and estimating the distance because its not easy also to free gear while still moving.
    they said after first EO change the problem will go away. when first service i have change EO to silkolene full synthetic oil and the problem still persist.
    what should i do? :/

    thanks in advance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude, where can I find this Ah Ho ... I'm having MAJOR issues shifting from Neutral to 1st and am trying my best not to get run over when e lights go green at e traffic lights - Pls share - I'm in KL OUG

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude, where can I find this Ah Ho ? Shiftg from Neutral to 1st is horrible and I need help b4 I get run over at the Traffic lights very soon :(

    ReplyDelete