Saturday 6 September 2014

10/9/2014 : Oil Change for Sym VTS 200



My elder son told me that he preferred the Sym maxi-scooter as it was bigger and he could climb onto the scooter by himself. After watching the Turbo movie, I felt that the scooter should be named Whiplash - tell me that you don't see the similarities between the two.


The mileage has just touched 9,000 km so I planned to ride Whiplash to collect Black Stallion next Monday, and to get Ah Ho to change the motor oil and install the Borsch double BM horns on the scooter. The battery (Yuasa YTX9-BX) was just changed as a preventive maintenance on 26/7/2014 so that would give peace of mind for another year of ride.

Whiplash has been a dependable and comfortable ride; and I have no doubts that she would continue to serve me well when well-cared for as per my fussy style.

NB : It turned out that there were too many bikes there for servicing, so I had to make another trip another day then.

1 comment:

  1. Where did you buy the side air vents? My mechanic said that he needs to import from Taiwan (original Sym accessory) for RM800. I prefer ready stock if can get.

    ReplyDelete