Friday 3 May 2013

Quick Grab : 2012 Naza Blade 250R/ Hyosung GT250R @ RM8k

One of the most frequent e-mails that I received on a weekly basis corresponds to readers asking if a pre-owned so-and-so bike was worth the asking price and so on. While I would readily admit that I am no guru when it comes to such matters, perhaps some readers just found it easier to make a decision with the input from me and other fellow readers.

Well, I was in Jakarta this morning and came across this advert while I was stuck in the infamous Jakarta macet. Well, the blow-down for the advert goes as per the following :

Make and model : Naza Blade 250R/ Hyosung GT250R
Registered : 2012
Mileage : 8,500 km
Selling price : RM8,000
Extra : Less than a year old, still under Naza warranty

Yes, it was listed as RM8,000! Given that it costs approximately RM13,000 to get a brand-new Naza Blade 250R, and this one was lightly but nicely stickered, I would deemed this pre-owned Blade 250R to be a great catch at RM8,000. And I spotted a Performance exhaust installed on the said bike.

If you are in the market for a pre-owned 250cc bike that looks like a bigger 650cc bike, you would most probably not go wrong with this purchase at RM8,000.

You read it here first, mate!


1 comment:

  1. According to the seller, there had been many queries on his bike and he has decided to increase the price by 50%. He is now selling the bike at RM12,500! You can get a brand new Blade 250R at RM13,000, so it is unlikely that he's going to sell off the bike anytime soon.

    ReplyDelete