Saturday 23 March 2013

Yamaha VMAX 1700 @ RM48k

Since selling off Green Hornet, I had been looking for a replacement ride. Previous rides that I have had included the Yamaha Y80, Kawasaki ZXR250, Kawasaki Eliminator, Kawasaki Vulcan and Kawasaki Ninja 650R.

And I am very intrique by an advert that I have seen on Mudah and would like to make an offer towards the bike, although Home Minister has been vetoing the suggestion.


This is the Yamaha VMAX 1700- one of my favourite Japanese power cruiser. At RM48k, I think that it's a bargain- although the parts and maintenance quite be quite a bomb and not typical of the average Japanese superbike.

But still, it's a VMAX... Just look at that baby!

Psst, I meant the bike, mate- keep your eyes on the bike before your Home Minister comes a-spanking!

No comments:

Post a Comment