Wednesday 20 August 2014

The Story So Far... Sym VTS200 and Hyosung/Naza Blade 250R

My last blog entry was in November 2013, and I would apologise that I have not been active hereabouts as my job has been increasingly demanding as I rose up the ranks, and having the fortune of being blessed with another sonny.

Juggling between career and family meant that biking had to take a back seat, so I partly indulged in my other hobby that was safer and could be indulged at times when the brood had gone to sleep. I am of course referring to my horological journey @ http://andywristwatches.blogspot.com.

Switching to and fro between Japanese and Swiss watches, it was a hobby that was neither time-consuming nor demanding compared to my previous hobby of dabbling with 2-wheelers.

But as bikers would know- once a biker, always a biker.

To keep things simple, I am now dabbling with smaller runabouts that would be easier to maintain and would be nimble in the city-traffic.

My main 2-wheeler garage would be mostly based on the Sym VTS200 maxi-scooter that I fetched my wife for the occasional movies at times, and a Hyosung GT250R (otherwise known as Naza Blade 250R locally) that would be useful for the occasional spin during stressful times.




Both these were relatively affordable bikes in Malaysia, with the following prices:

Sym VTS200 : RM10,000
Hyosung GT250R : RM14,300

I may just keep this blog active again, God-willing; and hopefully, we'll have good adventures together again. Till then, ride safe and let the good times roll...

1 comment:

  1. Glad you are doing well and back on the blog. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete